Monday, January 10, 2011

Still Running

I continue to run. I found a great site, a way to track your progress as well as the wear and tear on your shoes. It's www.training.active.com -- great site. Nothing really new with my running -- same old thing. I did go to Yoga on Saturday -- it was really good. Lots of stretching -- I plan on going every Saturday from now on, I think it will really help me stay injury free this year. Sunday we ran 8.5 miles -- it was a good run except that I had to make everyone stop so that I could use the bathroom -- lucky for me their happened to be one close by. I must have had too much pizza on Saturday to upset my stomach for the run, not good -- I think I need to run on Saturdays from now on. My legs have been good lately though, I haven't noticed any shin pain or really anything but normal soreness. On Friday we did a test at boot camp, I was really sore from that and still am. I did 70 sit ups in 2 minutes and 55 pushups in 2 minutes and I stayed with the speed running for 70 beeps -- I could have done more, but my sister Debi dropped out and I lost my motivation (which was to beat her :))

No comments:

Post a Comment